Running a Half Marathon between Two Walls inside the Home!
Today I completed my first indoor half marathon within house by running in the hall room. I finished 13.11 miles in 2 hours 19 minutes.
- During earlier weeks of training I ran 30+ miles per week.
- For first time I ran 100 miles in month of April.
- My race course was 25 feet in length guarded by two Hall walls!
- I made 2768 trips to walls on either side as part of my half marathon.
- Yes quite few times I literally hit the wall as I about to turn around. Sometime I bumped my head and sometimes my toes that got the hit.
- My 13th mile was the best mile of this run, I ran it 7:59 minutes per mile.
- And yes, as usual it was barefoot run but this time on wood surface.
And here is the Proof from Strava!
5 Replies to “Running a Half Marathon between Two Walls inside the Home!”
Great job Mr Consistent and Crazy!! I must say I can understand.
Awesome! – Bringing out the best in these times. Congratulations!!
Keep it up! my friend.
Perfect option to be healthy in such pandemic situation. Congratulations on completing your 1st half marathon in home.
Lets hope every thing will be fine soon so that you don’t get a 2nd chance for any marathon in home but only outside barefoot on road.
Great man. That is something really inspiring.
Comments are closed.